Sunday, April 6, 2014

Ulta/Target Spring Haul

This past week, I stopped into Ulta Beauty and Target and picked up a few things, so I thought I'd post them all in a March/April Spring haul!

Left to Right: Nyx Butter Gloss in Raspberry Tart, it's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product, CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in 325- Black Diamond, eos Lip Balm in Honeysuckle and Tangerine, realTechniques Expert Face Brush, Nyx Lipliner in Pinky, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Kit in Medium Brown.


First up: Anastasia Brow Genius Kit.

Top Photo: Brow Genius Kit in packaging.
Bottom Photo: Anastasia Brow Wiz Loose Powder, Brow Genius Clear Waterproofing Gel, Applicator Brush.

I have mentioned this product in my eyebrow tutorial blog post before, and a full review and tutorial are coming!  But I must talk about this, because it is the single best brow kit I've ever used.  I've heard a lot of hype about this kit, and I am so happy I bought into it.  Like I said, a full review and tutorial is coming because I just can't get enough of this!  Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Kit in Medium Brown, $24, Ulta.


Next: eos Lip Balms
Left to Right: Honeysuckle, Tangerine

I'm definitely on the eos bandwagon at this point.  I've already bought the Raspberry Pomegranate and Summer Fruit flavors in the past, and when I saw there were new (at least new to me) scents, I had to jump on them.  They're deeply moisturizing and smell amazing!  A great buy.  Tangerine, $3.29, evolutionofsmooth.com. Honeysuckle, $2.99, Target Stores.


Nyx Lipliner:
Nyx Lipliner in Pinky.

I've been in desperate need of a lipliner to match my MAC Candy-Yum-Yum lipstick since I bought, and this is the perfect match!  A phenomenal deal, too.  All the Nyx products at Ulta this week were buy one get one 50% off, so I snagged this baby pretty quickly.  Nyx Lipliner in Pinky, $3.49, Ulta.


Nyx Butter Gloss:
Nyx Butter Gloss in Raspberry Tart.

This gloss is my ultimate favorite.  Smooth, creamy, long-wearing, and opaque, it comes in a huge range of colors that are universally flattering.  It's so easy to wear and I just can't get enough of it.  I also own this gloss in Apple Strudel, a pretty, soft coral, and I just love it.  Nyx Butter Gloss, $4.99, Ulta.


RealTechniques Brush:
RealTechniques Expert Face Brush

I've heard a lot of fantastic reviews about these brushes, and I figured since my old face brush was getting rather old and worn down, it was time to try a new one.  I came across this brush in Ulta and it just looked too good to resist.  It's got a beautiful, slim design and is very easy to use, with soft bristles and a sleek handle.  So far, I really like how this brush applies my foundation.  Quite happy I picked it up!  RealTechniques Expert Face Brush, $8.99, Ulta.

Covergirl Nail Gloss:

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in 325 Black Diamond.

Who doesn't need a good black nail polish in their repertoire?  It's a staple for a sharp, edgy look.  Clean lines and dark colors are always chic, and this polish is just a perfect accent to any outfit.  I bought this in the store when it was on sale for only $1.41.  I absolutely couldn't pass it up!  It's also got great color payoff and a high gloss finish, and in the photo, I hadn't even used a top coat.  Great buy!   Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in 325 Black Diamond, $3.84, Target.


it's a 10:
it's a 10 miracle leave-in product.

I got this small sample as a free gift at Ulta, and the bottle tells me it will heal all my hair concerns.  We'll see how it goes!  4.0 oz it's a 10 miracle leave-in product, $18, Ulta.


Target T-Shirt Dress:
Mossimo Junior's T-Shirt Dress in Black, size XS.

I purchased this adorable staple piece at Target.  It's a super-soft cotton tee dress, and it's just the right amount of comfortable and flowy for Spring and Summer.  Easy to dress up with heels and pearls or down with flat boots and a sweater.  A great staple black dress!  Mossimo Junior's T-Shirt Dress in Black, size XS, $19.99, Target.

That's it for my haul!  Expect a Brow Genius tutorial coming soon! 
Until then,

xxoo,
Alexis


No comments:

Post a Comment