Friday, March 28, 2014

Clinique Haul

Little haul from Clinique today!


Left to Right: Chubby Stick in Woppin' WatermelonDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel for Combination to Combination Oily Skin, Free Gift- cosmetic bag with 7 free gifts! (Listed below)

Today, I stopped into the Clinique counter at Dillard's to find a daytime moisturizer that would work well with my oily skin.  The girl at the counter was so helpful in finding one for me, too.  I settled on the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel for combination oily to oily skin. 


Next, I made my way to the display of Chubby Sticks.  The pinks looked so pretty for spring that I picked one of those up as well: #06, Woppin' Watermelon.  It's a lovely, glossy light pink that also moisturizes as a balm. 


Right now, Clinique has a promotion that when you spend $27, you get a free 7 piece gift in an adorable cosmetic bag!  Here's what I got:


Left to Right: Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skin in Sugared Grapefruit, Even Better Makeup in Ivory, Different Lipstick in Sugared Grapefruit, Lasg Doubling Mascara in Black, Dramatically Different Moisturing Lotion+ in Very Dry to Combination Dry, Take The Day Off Makeup Remover. 

I think the makeup bag it came with is the cutest.  It's roomy enough to fit your daily cosmetics, or even enough to throw in your weekend bag.  Overall, pretty excited for these purchases.  Can't really go wrong with all natural cosmetics for sensitive skin!

xxoo,
Alexis 

No comments:

Post a Comment