Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Spring Daisies

Spring is finally here!  The sun has been out and it's time to brighten things up.  What better way to do that than by planting a pot of daisies?


I purchased this Buzzy brand Daisy Grow Kit from Target and am so excited to see how it blooms!  I'll be keeping blog posts as my blossoms (hopefully!) bloom.


This kit came with a small planting pot, a dry soil medium, and a packet of daisy seeds.


To plant these tiny seeds, the kit said to soak the soil medium in a tablespoon of lukewarm water and to let it absorb before placing in the pot, like I did below.  Then, I placed the seeds in the soil and covered them before placing the pot on a sunny window sill with regular watering. 


Soon I hope to have lovely, sunny daisies to look at in my window.  I'll keep you posted!

Until then,
xxoo, Alexis


No comments:

Post a Comment