Monday, April 21, 2014

Pink/Peach Haul

Spring is finally, finally here, thank God.  I don't think I could've handled the cold for much longer.  So in celebration of the warm weather and freshly tanned skin, I picked up a few pinky/peachy beauty products for Spring.

L to R: (Top Row) Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoos in Inked in Pink, MAC Sheertone Blush in Peaches, Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipstick in Pink Pop, Revlon Just Bitten Lacquer Balm in Demure, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Snow Pink.


Here's Peaches:




I've been eyeing up this blush for a long time!  It's a lovely sheer matte peach, giving a soft, subtle glow.  MAC Blush in Peaches, $21, maccosmetics.com.



This is just a soft pinky-nude shimmery gloss that goes perfectly over a nude lip for a bit of shine!  Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Snow Pink, $5.99, Target.



This is such an adorable Barbie pink lipstick.  Goes on smoothly, has a soft touch of shine. It's just so adorable for spring and summer.  Maybelline always has the best lipsticks at the drugstore!  Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in Pink Pop, $7.49, Ulta.


These little guys are all over the beauty blogs.  Revlon Color Burst Just Bitten Lacquer Balms!  I had my eye on these for a little while, and being that Ulta just had a buy one get one sale going on last week, I thought I should give it a go.  It was adorable.  So cute for everyday!  Revlon Color Burst Just Bitten Lacquer Balm in Demure, $8.99, Ulta.


If you've read my past blogs, you know I'm a massive fan of the Maybelline Color Tattoos.  The cream eyeshadows work as a base, a highlight, and even work very well on their own.  This soft, shimmery pink is my second-favorite inner corner highlight (next to Urban Decay's Dust!) and works incredibly well as a chic pop of color on the lid.  These are great for anyone wanting to try out brightly colored lids but aren't sure where to start.  All around great eyeshadows! Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Inked in Pink, $6.99, Ulta.


That's all for my little pink/peach haul!  Check back in for a MAC Peaches Blush review soon.  Until then,

xxoo,
Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment